We are an employer of choice with innovative internal policies. This includes unlimited hours of sick leave that cover everything related to the health of our employees and their family (such as taking care of a sick child), group insurance, a group RRSP and flexible 37.5 hours weeks.
If you are interested, send your résumé to :
We are an independent video game development company located in Montreal, founded in 2014 by Sylvain Savard, Nicolas Brunet-Messier, Alexandre Caron and Guiz de Pessemier. We built a great expertise in making games in collaboration with big influencers like Felix Kjlellberg, a.k.a. PewDiePie and we are currently developing on both mobile and consoles.
We are currently looking for a QA tester to join our team! The position is currently remote.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Follow the gameplay and technical tests;
- Make the test plans and identify the problems of the game (bugs);
- Check and validate bug fixes;
- Check all aspects of games and make sure they are perfect;
- Provide relevant information on the required resources to the appropriate people.
- Understanding the game development process and quality assurance for console, PC and mobile games;
- Experience with bug tracking systems;
- Knowledge of iOS, Android and other platforms;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent level of French and English;
- Compliance experience (asset).
- Minimum of one year of experience in a quality assurance role;
- Be a team player;
- Be patient and meticulous;
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Self-motivated and serious.
What we offer
We are an employer of choice with innovative internal policies including:
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment ;
- A great team-oriented company culture ;
- Unlimited sick hours covering everything related to the health of the employee or his family ;
- Complete group insurance ;
- A group RRSP ;
- Flexible hours of 37.5 hours per week.