We are an employer of choice with innovative internal policies. This includes unlimited hours of sick leave that cover everything related to the health of our employees and their family (such as taking care of a sick child), group insurance, a group RRSP and flexible 37.5 hours weeks.
If you are interested, send your résumé to :
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze and develop new features.
- Improve existing code and fix bugs.
- Work in a team with other programmers to make integration easy.
- Ensure good code quality, whether stability or maintenance.
- Integrate artists’ assets into games.
organizationin his work.
- Interact and communicate effectively
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Attendance at work.
- Excellent culture in the field of video games.
- Open to criticism.
- Good team spirit.
- Positive attitude.
- College or university diploma in relevant training.
- Relevant experience related to the position of 5 years or more in the gaming industry including the delivery of two video games.
- Good knowledge of Unity.
- Good knowledge of French and spoken and written English.
The masculine gender is used to lighten the text.
Please send us your resume at email@example.com