We are an employer of choice with innovative internal policies. This includes unlimited hours of sick leave that cover everything related to the health of our employees and their family (such as taking care of a sick child), group insurance, a group RRSP and flexible 37.5 hours weeks.
If you are interested, send your résumé to :
Working closely with the Game Designer and the creative management team, the Level Designer implements the interactive elements of a game and defines the architecture and level maps. They musts make sure that all levels of the game work properly with the gameplay as designed by the Game Designer. One year contract.
- Design level maps of the game in Unity;
- Define the placement of interactive objects, enemies and scripted events;
- Use tools to build cutscenes, quests and dialogues;
- Prototype quests to demonstrate their logic and impact;
- Collaborate regularly with the all the teams on the production;
- Test and troubleshoot areas that are not working in the level maps, and proactively fix them;
- Prepare level design documents as needed.
- A critical and analytic mind;
- Deep knowledge of video-game mechanics;
- Solution oriented;
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Graduate degree in video games or related field;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Experience working on at least one other game, from the production phase to launch;
- Be a gamer.