Pixelings – Update 1.4.0
PewDiePie’s Pixelings’s update 1.4.0 is here! Venture through Crushopolis with Pewds and the gang and take on the strongest Pixelings in Pixeland!
New World! – Crushopolis
A new World has been discovered and a whole new mystery to be solved, but that shouldn’t be an issue for the bro who took down Vlad and his OP!
New Pixelings! – spoiled as can be!
The Pixelings of Crushopolis are adorable but watch your step else you get crushed along the way!
- Gilly (common)
- Borris (common)
- Met (uncommon)
- Popo (uncommon)
- Dean (rare)
- Abdu (rare)
- Bill (mythic)
- Zord (mythic)
New Spells – shoot for the moon!
With the effectiveness of sabotage, we put together a cure for Pixelings. Had enough of tanks? Want to power up your tank busting power plays? Say no more, the new Demi and Crescent spells deal % based damage so you’ll be shredding through tank and spank Hank teams in no time.
- Cure: Heal a Pixeling and remove ALL negative effects (stun, poison)
- Demi: Deal damage equal to 50% of target’s REMAINING HP
- Crescent: Deal damage equal to 34% of target’s MAX HP
PvE rebalancing – Old but gold
We adjusted the difficulty across all the worlds to better represent how actually easy, medium or hard each world should be.
Balance Changes – Hammer Time!
Pixeling balancing changes:
- Jennifer: Attack reduced by 12%
- Oumi : Attack reduced by 6%
- Guppy : Attack reduced by 4%
- Anana : Health improved by 9% and Healing improved by 10%
- Comet : Attack improved by 12%
- Gusto : Health improved by 7%
- Swordy : Attack improved by 10%
- Hank : Attack improved by 6%
- Sven : Health improved by 3%
- Tad : Attack improved by 4%
- Ozzy : Attack improved by 4%
- Tuski : Attack Improved by 12%
- Cerus : Health improved by 5%
- Kama : Health improved by 4%
- Rudy : Health improved by 5%
- Edgar : Attack improved by 8%
Download and play Pixelings today for freeeee!