Here’s the full list of fixes and gameplay changes we’ve included in update 1.0.3! We squashed some of the most annoying bugs, including the one that would cause Glitchy to freeze the game during Floatopia’s Mission 14, and added quality of life improvements!
Correctifs de bugs
- Glitchy’s charge ability in W2 Mission 14 no longer makes the game freeze
- Daily Quests now refresh properly
- Story battles no longer freeze (error 102) before the result screen appears
- Special characters can no longer be used in Guild names. Pre-existing Guild names with special characters will be changed as follows:
- Unsupported characters will be removed
- Spaces at the beginning and end of a name will be trimmed
- If the resulting name already exists, a number will automatically be added at the end
- Guild masters will be able to rename their Guild for free
- Other Guild Fixes
- Line breaks are no longer valid in Guild chat
- You should no longer receive an error message when coming back to the Guild menu after having had the game run in the background
- You should no longer have trouble connecting to the Guild chat (error 32757)
- Kicking a new Guild member should no longer return error 724; rather, you will see how much time you must wait before kicking the new Guild member
- The Guild listing should now show a wider list of Guilds
- You should now be taken to the Guild chat upon joining a Guild
- The exit button in the “Request” screen is now visible
- UI Fixes:
- Texts should no longer bleed out of text boxes
- UI elements no longer appear within devices’ notch areas
- The chest ‘open now’ button now appears red when players have insufficient Bux
- The camera now starts at mission 1 for players entering Floatopia for the first time
- Your team/spell loadout now saves when switching directly to the shop
- Instant wins no longer reset energy refill timer
- Loli and Lola are no longer colour-swapped
- Android: the native keyboard field should no longer remain blank when Players enter their username
- Added a confirmation prompt before giving up a battle
- The change username prompt now displays the Bux on the OK button
- You will now be prompted before wasting XP when feeding a Pixeling
- Daily Quest: “Use Instant Win on story missions 10 times”: objective has been reduced to 5 times.
- Daily Quest: “Use Instant Win on story missions 5 times”: objective has been reduced to 3 times
- Daily Quest: “Open 3 loot chests” now gives 1200 XP + 750 Coins instead of 1000 XP + 600 Coins.
- Daily Quest: “Open 4 loot chests” now gives 1200 XP + 750 Coins instead of 1000 XP + 600 Coins.
- Daily Quest: “Open 5 loot chests” now gives 1200 XP + 750 Coins instead of 1000 XP + 600 Coins.
- Daily Quest: “Feed a Pixeling 3 times” now gives 1000 XP + 600 Coins instead of 1200 XP + 750 Coins.
- Daily Quest: “Purchase a Pixeling copy in the Market” now gives 1000 XP + 600 Coins instead of 1500 XP + 900 Coins.
- Version 1.0.1 is no longer supported. If you’ve not updated the app, you’ll be required to do so to continue playing the game