PewDiePie’s Pixelings’s update 1.7.0 has arrived! PvP rework, new skins, limited time pixelings and balance changes!
Full Contact Pixel Battles
All Pixelings are now MAXXED OUT, level 50 chads in this update. You’ll match up more often with players in your skill range. This will also remove smurf accounts from the system and result in you guys relying more on roster diversity to reach the top.
Fame Points will now decide who you will match up against! Additionally, there are new bonuses being added that will further reward skilled players.
- Win Streak Bonus: +21 extra FP if your last match was a win
- First Win of the Day Bonus: +63 extra FP on first win of the day
Edgar, Maya, Berg, Tusky and Vlad have been outfitted with the latest fashion! Additionally, Gato, Barry, Clouda and Bob now all have exclusive Trials skins you can work towards as well.
Limited Time Pixelings
WaterSheep, BigBrain, UllaBrita, Baxter and Martha will all be progressively added to the game and you’ll need to unlock them from chests during their limited times in order to permanently unlock them!
Balanced, As All Things Should Be
As with every update of balance changes a new wave comes crashing down on the meta!
- Berserk: Attack boost now occurs when below 75% health instead of below 50% health
- Mana Catalyst: Mana boost reduced to 17% instead of 20%
- Cure: Mana cost reduced from 5 to 4
- Stun: Mana cost increased from 5 to 6
- Crescent: Mana cost increased from 6 to 7
- Inferno: Damage reduced by 10%
- Scorching Blast: Damage reduced by 7%
- Flaming Bolt: Damage reduced by 4%
- Rejuvenating Spring: Healing reduced by 5%
- Healing Touch: Healing reduced by 4%
- Ekino: Attack and Heavy attack improved by 7%
- Stephano: Health improved by 5%
- Kama: Health improved by 4%
- Abdu: Health reduced by 5%
- Swordy: Health reduced by 4%
- Zord: Health reduced by 5%
Download and play Pixelings today for freeeee!