PewDiePie’s Pixelings’s update 1.9.0 has arrived! Holiday Login Event, new Pixeling (Monke), free Monke skin and Pixelings balance changes!
You named It, Monke is here!
Monke is on the scene this holiday! And guess what? You’ll be able to unlock your first copy for FREE! You’ll even unlock a skin during our holiday log in events!
A new holiday skin collection ready to unwrap
A snowy Agava, bearded Bob, dashing Sven and party Sponsy are all feeling extra festive this holiday season. Don’t leave them hanging!
*These can only be acquired during the holiday event.
Trolls Capped at 3, what?!
That’s right, Troll Pixelings have been a hot topic for a while now in the community and we couldn’t agree more that they needed a fix. Well, in 1.9, you can now only have a FIXED number of 3 Trolls per team!
Bug Fix & Player Stats
Player Info tabs rejoice! The number of chests you’ve earned will now show up on one line. Additionally, you will now benefit from seeing the following stats on your profile:
- Guilds Chests Opened
- Highest Guild Chest Level
- Guild Chest MVP
Balanced, for real this time!
It’s been a while since the last round of Pixelings balance changes, so have a ton of them on us!
- Maya: Now heals lowest percentage instead of random
- Met: Now shields lowest percentage instead of random
- Rudy: Shield improved to 4 Charge instead of 5 charge
- Rudy: Health improved by 4% but Attack reduced by 13%
- Bob: Health improved by 9%
- Gilly: Health improved by 8%
- Slippy: Health improved by 7%
- Hank: Healing improved by 5%
- Anana: Health improved by 5%
- Tusky: Health improved by 4%
- Sven: Attack improved by 4%
- Popo: Health improved by 4%
- BERG: Health improved by 3%
- Edgar: Health improved by 3%
Download and play Pixelings today for freeeee!